- Ideal contact materials for organic and mercury content collection.
- Various configurations choices allowing very good adaptation to different collection applications.
Collection of precipitation for analysing organic components as well a mercury in the precipitation, the choice of the best fitting contact material like sample bottles and funnels is very important. In this cases PTFE and DURAN-glass are preferable to HD-polyethylene. For all types of instruments funnels and sample bottles are available in DURAN-glass. The separating system components for type “D”, “T” and “S” are made out of PTFE.
Scope of supply
- bottles out of DURAN-glass
- hoses in contact with the sample out of PTFE
- distributor elements being in contact with the sample out of PTFE
- Configuration “E-DURAN”: Single sample bottle 5 liters, alt. 10 liters
- Configuration “D-DURAN”: 2x sample bottle 5 liters
- Configuration “T-DURAN”: 3x sample bottle 5 liters
- Configuration “S-DURAN”: 9x sample bottle 1 liters
- Configuration “S16-DURAN”: 9x sample bottle 0,25 liters
For collecting organic content as well as mercury