For collecting organic content as well as mercury
- Ideal contact materials for organic and mercury content collection.
- Various configurations choices allowing very good adaptation to different collection applications.
Collection of precipitation for analysing organic components as well as mercury in the precipitation, the choice of the best fitting contact material like sample bottles and funnels is very important. In these cases PTFE and DURAN-glass are preferable to HD-polyethylene. For all types of instruments funnels and sample bottles are available in DURAN-glass. The separating system components for type “D”, “T” and “S” are made out of PTFE.
Scope of supply
- Bottles out of DURAN-glass
- Hoses in contact with the sample out of PTFE
- Distributor elements being in contact with the sample out of PTFE
- Configuration “E-DURAN”: Single sample bottle 5 liters, alt. 10 liters
- Configuration “D-DURAN”: 2x sample bottle 5 liters
- Configuration “T-DURAN”: 3x sample bottle 5 liters
- Configuration “S-DURAN”: 9x sample bottle 1 liters
- Configuration “S16-DURAN”: 9x sample bottle 0,25 liters