The secure stand for Eigenbrodt instrumentation
- Secure assembly of the instrument
- Long-lasting material / surface protection
The robust stand for precipitation sampler and analyzer allows a secure assembly and fixing to the ground. It is made out of steel, hot dip galvanised for outdoor use. The total height, stand base and instrument, will be between 1.5 m up to 1.8 m following the WMO recommendations. Customized stand bases for other collecting heights are available on request.
The precipitation sensor can be also mounted on a stand base of its own (hot dip galvanised). This allows locating the sensor separated from the field of direct influence of the sampler. The height of the sensor is approx. 1,5 m above ground.
Scope of supply
- Material: steel, hot dip galvanised
- Collector stand heights 400mm:
NSA 181/K and NMO 191/x
- Collector stand heights 700mm: UNS 130, NMO 191, NSA 171, NES 215 and ANES 220
- Sensor stand for all types of Eigenbrodt precipitation sensors – heights 1,5m
- Others on request